Mold Remediation Specialist conduct all microbial abatement and micro cleaning services. Furthermore, Derek Jennings is one of a few Certified Indoor Environmentalist (CIE) in the state.
SEA’s indoor air quality site assessments include:
- Inspection of the structure inside and out with emphasis on ventilation system, building layout, and structures condition
- Thorough inspection and evaluation of ventilation systems, and air flow patterns
- Employee interviews and review of health records
- Inspections for hazardous chemical usage and storage
- Air sampling for biological-aerosols, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, and other irritants and pollutants
- Evaluation of the moisture content of building materials and HVAC system throughout the building
- Wipe samples for mold and bacteria
- Collection of dust samples
- Write specifications for, and oversee implementation of, required corrective actions.
- Expert witness testimony during litigation.